International Student Scientific-Practical Conference „Economics. Business. Management – 2021“
Conference date – 22 April 2021, which will be organized online via Microsoft Teams.
Conference e-publication will be released with ISBN number
Certificates will be issued for the authors of articles
Registration till 12 April 2021
The main goals:
- to promote knowledge, science and innovation-based business development;
- to foster a culture of entrepreneurship and management;
- to deepen the economic, business and management knowledge, to develop the student’s initiative, creativity and entrepreneurship.
- The challenges of Management Science and innovation in Lithuania and in the world.
- The trends of economic development in Lithuania and in foreign countries.
- Sustainable development in a changing business environment.
- Implementation of circular economy policy.
- Opportunities and threats of creating one‘s own business.
- Challenges of economic digitalisation.
- The promotion of entrepreneurship and creativity.
- The problems of youth unemployment and employment.
- Application of innovation in business.
- Performance analysis in the companies.
- Technology, Biomedical, Engineering industries Issues.
Chair: Dr. Artūras Vitas, Vilniaus kolegija/University of Applied Sciences, Associate Professor.
- Romantė Bučienė, President of the Lithuanian Association of Economics Teachers.
- dr. Dainora Gedvilaitė, Vilniaus kolegija/University of Applied Sciences, Associate Professor.
- dr. Giedrė Lapinskienė, Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Faculty of Business Management, Associate Professor.
- dr. Neringa Slavinskaitė, Vilniaus kolegija/University of Applied Sciences, Associate Professor.
- dr. Erstida Ulvidienė, Vilnius University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Associate Professor.
All articles will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee of the conference
Info by e-mail email@example.com